FineMolds 1/72 JASDF F-15J Fighter Hot Scramble 1984
This is the first of what appears to be FineMolds' newly tooled models of the F-15 Eagle family in 1/72, which starts with the F-15J in its initial service configuration.
FineMolds has certainly set new standards in tooling and level of detail, and this new release includes:
- cockpit instrument panel and side consoles with raised details and also options for decals
- detailed avionics bay
- full intake trunks and engine with crisp internal details
- air intakes positionable variable geometry inlets
- positionable airbrake
- detailed launch AIM-9 launch rails
- F100 tailpipes with turkey feathers
- decal options for 3 aircraft 202 Sqn. 203 Sqn. & 1st Technical School with full stencil data
No weapons are included with model, and weapons may be obtained separately from FiineMolds' JASDF Missile Set (item no. FP39).