Fine Molds 1/35 IJA Medium Tank Type97 CHI-HA Improved hull with 57mm cannon turret
From the start of production in 1938 to the end of the war, the core tank of the Japanese tank corps was the Type 97 medium tank "Chi-ha". It was equipped with a 57mm tank gun suitable for infantry support, and an air-cooled diesel engine that was easy to operate even in cold regions. From the latter half of production, it was changed to cover the engine heat exhaust part on the rear side of the chassis with armor, and a considerable number was produced.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/www/FM25.html
1. Type 97 medium tank [Chi-ha] 57mm gun equipped Regular product reproduction.
2. Prefabricated track is included (belt track is not included).
3. The breech of the main gun is also reproduced.
4. The exhaust pipe cover is made of highly reproducible etching.
5. Comes with a bonus bottle (clear parts).