Fine Molds 1/72 U.S. AIR FORCE F-4C Jet Fighter "Air National Guard"
The National Guard (Air National Guard) actually plays a part in the defense of the United States main land as part of the Federal Air Force, with a large number
of interceptors being transferred from the Air Force. The kit comes with two Migkiller markings from the Michigan Air Force 171st FIS (171st Combat Squadron) and
from the Oregon Air Force 142nd FIG (142nd Combat Squadron).
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FP/FP46S.html
1. *Pilots included in the first special edition boxes.
2. The cockpit has been redesigned exclusively for the C type.
3. Three types of markings are included.
4. The central part of the fuselage is integrally molded with a slide mold.
5 The inside of the cockpit and other details are precisely reproduced by laser engraving.
6 The canopy can be opened or closed. The closed canopy is a separate part.
7. The horizontal stabilizer is designed so that the mounting angle can be easily and accurately fixed.